Terms and conditions
This is a legal agreement between you (the user) and Click4Cleaners and its affiliates, parents and subsidiaries (referred as “we”, “us”, “our”, “the team”, Click4Cleaners”) in the Agreement that follows.
The terms and conditions explain the rules and regulations that apply to us as your service provider and on you as a customer. By using our services, you accept all the terms and conditions as described. We recommend that you read all these terms and conditions very carefully and then use our services.
You will be bound to follow all the rules as per described on this page. The rules are applicable to all the services that we provide as service providers.
If you did not find the answer to your questions, or you have any further queries regarding any condition, you can contact us via email. We hold the right to change any of the terms at any time. The terms will be applicable as soon as they are posted on the website. You will be notified via email as much as we can. However, it is your responsibility to read and understand the terms before agreeing to use our service.
If under any circumstances you disagree with the terms and conditions, we advise that you do not use our services.
By using Click4Cleaners, you represent that:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are legally old enough to sign a contract
- You have the right to enter into this Agreement and accept the terms and conditions as per described by the Agreement.
- If you represent any company or organization in this Agreement, you guarantee that you have the right to represent that company or organization in this Agreement.
- You agree that we hold the right to change this Agreement at any given time without any explanation or notification required.
The cleaners are not bound to move any furniture or any other item more than 35 pounds. If you wish to get an area cleaned under such items, we recommend that you move those items before the team arrives.
Cancellation or rescheduling the appointment
If you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointments, please provide Click4Cleaners with a minimum of two business days (48 hours) notice prior to your scheduled appointment.
If we do not receive adequate notice, the following cancellation fee will apply:
- Within two business days (48 hours) you will be charged 50% of your scheduled service.
- Within one business day (24 hours) you will be charged 100% of your scheduled service.
If you cancel your Residential Cleaning Plans before finishing your term, the deposit of $99 CAD that has been charged on your first cleaning plan payment, would be considered as the cancelation fee. Otherwise, the deposit will be considered as a part of your last payment of cleaning plan session.
If you cancel your Airbnb Cleaning Plans before finishing your term, the one-time 15% deposit of the Airbnb plan total that has been charged on your first Airbnb plan payment, would be considered as the cancelation fee. Otherwise, it will be fully refunded once the plan has come to completion.
Missed appointment refunding
If the team is not able to access your premises at the scheduled time or cannot provide you with services as a result of an issue with your premises or due to matters completely outside their control, including but not limited to, weather, natural disasters or otherwise, it will be considered a missed appointment and we are not liable for refunding any missed appointments.
How do we calculate the time for cancellations?
The time of booking is calculated from the time of your scheduled appointment.
Price change conditions
If on arrival, the team estimates that the cleaning time and cost will be more than what was estimated at the time of booking, we reserve the right to change the quote prior to starting the cleaning process by informing the client.
- For Residential One-Time Cleaning, Move In-Move Out and Post Construction/Renovation Cleaning, Pre-authorization will be made on your card, and we will charge your card the day after the appointment (Card pre-authorization will last a maximum of 7 days. If your booking exceeds that time, our system will automatically charge you within 7 days of your order being placed. Our standard cancelation and rescheduling policies will still apply).
- For Residential Cleaning Plans, Pre-authorization will be made on your card, and we will charge your card for the first session plus a one-time deposit ($99 CAD) the day after the first appointment (Card pre-authorization will last a maximum of 7 days. If your booking exceeds that time, our system will automatically charge you within 7 days of your order being placed. Our standard cancelation and rescheduling policies will still apply).
The following scheduled appointments will be charged a day after each residential cleaning plans session.
- For Airbnb Cleaning Plans, Pre-authorization will be made on your card, and we will charge your card for the first session plus a one-time deposit (15% of the Airbnb plan total) the day after the first appointment (Card pre-authorization will last a maximum of 7 days. If your booking exceeds that time, our system will automatically charge you within 7 days of your order being placed. Our standard cancelation and rescheduling policies will still apply).
The following scheduled appointments will be charged a day after each Airbnb cleaning plan session.
- For the other requested estimate, we will email you the quotes and the payment link.
If your preferred date and time or your backup preferred date and time were not available, we would contact you to reschedule your appointment. If you were unhappy with our newly suggested date and time, you could cancel your appointment with us and receive a full refund, but only as long as your preferred and back up appointments were more than 48 hours from the time of the requested refund. Please refer to our cancelation policy here.
If you want to cancel or make any changes in your scheduled appointment, you can CLICK HERE or contact us via email.
We take payments online by Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card. You can also use a debit card that displays the Visa or MasterCard logo. We also accept, Interact, and e-transfer. Cash or Check on-site will be acceptable. Please call or send us an email for more information.
The estimated cleaning time is the approximate time to clean your premises; It may change depending on the number of cleaners provided. The quotation is based on the description of the premises you have provided, and timing does not affect the price. To get an estimate of your request, you can fill in some details of your place, such as the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and the services that you need on our website. If the estimated time exceeds the actual required time to clean your place, Click4Cleaners will immediately inform you about the next steps that can be taken.
Click4Cleaners does not offer any refunds if you are not satisfied with the services, you can inform us within 24 hours of service being provided. We will make sure that the team attends your premises within a timely manner and all the required improvements are made without any extra charge. However, no refunds will be provided for the service.
Damage / Loss Policy
You need to notify us within 24 hours of the cleaning date in terms of any accidents, damages, or losses. We will make arrangements to have the item repaired or replaced for you. Click4Cleaners is insured and carry $3,000,000 in liability insurance.
Items excluded from liability are cash, jewelry, one-of-a-kind, or hard to get items, items of sentimental value, art, and antiques.
Access to your place
If you are not going to present at the time of a scheduled appointment, you will have to give us a way to access your premises. If you have any alarms, we require you to disable them or provide us with their codes or let us know the secret place where you have kept it. You can drop off the key at our office during business hours. Your key is guarded with extreme care at Click4Cleaners. It will only be used on the day of the scheduled appointment. They are safely kept in individual lockers guarded by digital codes. The key can only be returned at your place before service providers finish their job and leave your premises.
You need to specify if there is free parking and if paid parking is required by our service providers, the applicable parking fee will be charged. You can either pay by cash to the service provider at your premises or call the office and pay with your credit card.
Protection of personal information
Non-solicitation of service providers
Under no conditions, you (the user) are not allowed to hire any of our service providers for any of your home-related services, which are included in your agreement with us for six months from the last service you received.